We really appreciate you taking the time to view Healthcare Resources Group of GA's website and I would like to extend to you a warm welcome. Whether you are looking for top talent, or to enhance your career through a new position, you have come to the right place.
Healthcare Resources Group of GA was founded with the goal of bringing together organizations and qualified employees in order to create an optimal atmosphere for optimal productivity.
During the next 10 years, the need for qualified talent will increase dramatically as the baby boomer generation retires. This exodus of leadership in the job market environment will create opportunities as positions become open and needs increase.
Healthcare Resources Group of GA functions in a two-fold manner. First, we operate as a search firm by working with employers to qualify and deliver top talent for their open positions. Our model is a partnership with shared information and open communication with the hiring managers, which allows us to deliver the exact match. Secondly, we act as a delegate for employees looking for new opportunities, discovering positions that meet the designated parameters of our candidates.
Similar to a talent agent, we meet with the employee and find out what is important to them (location, wages, advancement opportunities, benefits, etc) and market them to prospective employers.
We pride ourselves on our unique ability to identify high-caliber candidates and assess whether they are the right fit for your organization. We recruit candidates who have excelled in their fields and match their experience to your organizations specific requirements. Our goal is to deliver top talent who will become long-term assets in your facility.
Our recruitment specialists are industry experts who can anticipate, understand, and fill your job requirements. We guarantee our recruiters’ commitment to finding you the right candidate as well as maintaining confidentiality and responsiveness to your needs.
We work closely with our clients and candidates to create the perfect match through our advanced recruitment process. As part of our commitment to quality, we thoroughly screen all candidates before referring them to you.
Our seven-step recruitment process includes:
1. Client Needs Analysis – We learn about your organization inside and out. Our on-site community and practice profile gives us all the information needed so we can effectively communicate your opportunity to the candidate.
2. Candidate Sourcing – We identify all prospective candidates by searching for active as well as hidden or passive job seekers through direct mail, journal ads, telemarketing, networking, and the Internet.
3. Candidate Screening – We conduct personal meetings with all candidates that show interest in your opportunity to further assess their qualifications, characteristics, cultural fit, as well as their communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Candidate Presentation – We formally present a final candidate profile report that includes reasons for recommendation, references, curriculum vitae, and licensure & certification verification.
5. Community Visit – We prepare the candidate for an on-site interview with community leaders and key contacts at your facility.
6. Agreement Negotiations – We facilitate the final negotiations and serve as an intermediary to help work through any questions or concerns that the candidate may have relating to the medical practice, income, benefits, or partnership.
7. Relocation Assistance – We will assist with licensure, relocation, and all of the details involved in the candidate’s transition.
Again, I appreciate you taking the time to view our website and I welcome any feedback or questions you may have about the process. Working together, we can provide a place for employers and employees to come together to facilitate an atmosphere for great success.